RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Purchases made by consumers are covered by this returns policy. Business to business sales (including schools, organisations etc) are excluded. Products purchased from Weird And Wonderful may be returned within 7 working days from receipt of your order for a replacement, exchange or refund.
Before returning any items, please phone us on 0161 839 2117 to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number. When phoning you will need to confirm your name, address and order number – please ensure you have these details before contacting us. All returns must be sent with a completed Returns Form (available here – click to view) and a copy of your order receipt. Any returns received without authorisation and a returns number may not be processed.
Due to personal hygiene we regret that we cannot accept returns on wigs, facial hair, teeth, face paints, masks, stockings, tights and panties ( this also applies to costumes containing such items). If you are unsure about an item, please contact us before you purchase it and we will be happy to give you advice.
Please take note of the following additional conditions of our returns policy:
- Any item that is to be returned should be recieved by us in the condition it was in when you recived it and in the original and undamaged packaging. Returned items must be undamaged, unused and in a suitable condition for resale. Items recieved back without all the original packaging will not be refunded. Additionally, items that come in sealed packaging (such as blister packs for example) must not have been opened. All returns will be inspected by us before a return is processed.
- You are responsible for any items being returned until they reach us. You will be responsible for the cost of the return and we strongly urge you to send items back using Royal Mails ‘Recorded Signed’ service for items up to the value of £36.00 or their ‘Special Delivery’ service for items of a higher value.
- Unfortunately we cannot refund outbound shipping, packing insurance costs.
- All the returns made that comply with our correct returns procedure will generally be processed within 7 working days, though this may be longer during busy periods. In any case, all refunds will be made within 30 calendar days.
- Returns should be sent to the address provided on the Returns Form.
- Returns received that do not comply with this returns policy will not be processed upon recipe by Hidden Corner Fancy Dress. If you wish to arrange to have such returns sent back to you, please contact us within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us , otherwise we will destroy them.
- Due to problems in the past, we regret that we cannot send out replacements or exchanges until we receive the returned items. If you require an exchange or a replacement quickly, the best thing to do is place a second order with us for immediate dispatch (this can be done online or calling 0161 839 2117) and the return will be dealt with in due course.
- We understand that items are sometimes purchased as gifts or that you may be away when items are delivered. In such cases, keeping within the 7 day timescale is not always possible. At our discretion, and as a gesture of goodwill, we will consider the following action depending on the circumstances.
- For items received by us after 7 working days but less than 30 calendar days we may accept the items back for a refund of % of the price you paid for them (excluding shipping, packaging and insurance costs) or a refund of 100% in the form or a Weird and Wonderful voucher (excluding shipping, packing and insurance costs).
- For items received after 30 calendar days we will have no obligation to refund. If you wish for such items to be sent back to you we will charge a nominal fee to cover any shipping costs.
View full Terms & Conditions